Volunteers are responsible for maintenance tasks regardless of their level of participation within the organization. These basic tasks enable the volunteer to receive standard team communications, receive credit for their time and effort, and confirm the accuracy of their training records necessary remain eligible to deploy in a disaster.
Volunteer Maintenance Tasks:
- Check your personal email inbox (or spam) and be sure you add VolunteerMail@volgistics.com to your address book.
- Keep your contact information current
- Track your volunteer hours
- Periodically check your volunteer training record for accuracy (updated the 1st of each month)
- Submit training certificates