Education, planning and preparation are accomplished through committees. Those committees are chaired by the working board of directors. Volunteers are encouraged to join a committee or two.
- The Committee shall consist of:
- The board member assigned to the affiliated ICS Section
- A committee chair (volunteer)
- The State Coordinator (contractor)
- A varied number of volunteers
- Committee can meet as necessary via conference calls or in-person and should communicate on a regular basis
- Committees shall maintain minutes of the meeting and report regularly to the Board of Trustees.
V. Time Commitment
- Minimum meeting time estimated at 1 hour monthly in-person and/or as conference call.
- Additional time estimated at 3-6 hours monthly on follow up tasks associated with the Committee.
Committees and Priorities
- Response Process Committee
- Communications Committee
- Equipment Committee
- Volunteer Support Committee
- Training Committee
- Sheltering Committee
- Vet Med Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Financial Reporting
- Documentation Committee
- Volunteer Activities/Events
- Outreach/Public Education
- Partnerships Committee