Education, planning and preparation are accomplished through committees. Those committees are chaired by the working board of directors. Volunteers are encouraged to join a committee or two.
- The Committee shall consist of:
- A committee chair from the Board of Directors
- The Unit Coordinator (contractor) A committee chair from the Board of Trustees
- A varied number of volunteers
- The committee members shall be recommended by the committee chair and approved by the board, striving to ensure committee members encompass a diverse geographical area of Kansas.
- Each member shall serve a maximum of a two year term.
- Minimally, monthly committee conference calls with additional discussions determined by the urgency of the issues at hand, on a schedule determined by the chair and members of the Committee.
- The Committee shall maintain minutes of the meeting and report regularly to the Board of Trustees.
V. Time Commitment
- Minimum meeting time estimated at 1 hour monthly in-person and/or as conference call.
- Additional time estimated at 3-6 hours monthly on follow up tasks associated with the Committee.
Committees and Priorities
For details on a committee’s purpose and priorities or to sign up to serve, click on the committee name listed below.
Training Programs Committee
Vet Med Committee
Volunteer Support Committee